Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fat to Phat?

So what's the plan man? How do I get from 20 jeans to 14 oh yes please? Well it isn't going to happen over night. It took me many years to get to this size, so I know it will take many to get me back healthy. I don't have unrealtistic expectations, I do not expect to ever be like Kate Beckinsale.

Kate Beckinsale
Sophia Loren

 
LISTEN LADIES! You do not have to be SKINNY to be HOT! Society has moved away from thinking bombshell beauties like Sophia Loren to skinny skinny ladies like Miss Kate was the way to be. It is unhealthy to think someone (mainly me) not shaped like dear Kate could look like her. However, I do expect to look in the mirror one day soon, at my sexy curves, and healthy body and say damn...I worked hard...and I feel great! I have focused so long, and so many years on hating my outer body, that I kept this skinny girl attitude deep down inside. You know, the chic who can walk in a room and with her smile and confidence, charm the room.  Yea that "skinnae gurl attitude" that's what I am talkin about!

Like these Models who are making the covers of magazines today!

Candice Hauffine

Kasia P
     
Tara Lynn
All "plus" size models, but they are healthy and so very sexy. 

So, my plan is:

1. Stop beating myself down. See my spirit not my flab!
2. Eat healthier (Limit to eating out once or twice a week) Limit sweets and fried foods!
3. Snack. That's right I said snack. Since I am lowering my food intake to less then 1500 calories a day, I need to eat more healthier snacks through the day, to keep my energy level high. Not 2 meals packed high in fat and huge portion sizes like I have been doing.
4. Exercise! I have worked at a desk for 17 years....NO WONDER my ass is ssoooo fat!
5. Log my stats in my iphone app "Lose it" to stay on track. 

I have set my goal to lose 65 pounds by next February. So here I  go....

-peace peeps-



No comments:

Post a Comment